June 18, 2007

What is up with Washington?

I have been terribly lax in updating my blog.

Yes, I suck.

OK.

Now that I have that off my mind, I can continue with the nonsense I feel boiling out of my every pore.

Ahem.

Soooo,

What is up with Washington?

Well, they don't give a crap.

Simple eh?


America is screaming for immigration reform, yet the idiots we have elected don't give a shit about what we think. They want our votes, but they don't care about what is important to us.

I don't get it.

Why can't America secure Her border's?

Do we not have the Right to know who is in our Country?

Do we not deserve the comfort of knowing exactly what criminals are wrecking this Great Land?

Oh well. I guess the land of the free means something different now.







I just have to wonder what our Founding Fathers would think about what we have become.

1 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger Patriot Action said...

I think our founder fathers, at this point, would be encouraging people to form a new country to get away from the tyranny of this one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home