March 16, 2007

Do you Love America?

I have been thinking all day about the 'grandness' of my Country.

Silly, maybe.
Random, for sure.
The simple fact remains, there's no denying how incredibly grand the US is.

The company I work for sent me to Dallas today, and while cruising I-35 I kept finding myself thinking about all the signs of prosperity I saw drifting past me. Gas stations, Hotels, Antique shops, Bakeries, Farms, Outlet Malls, 'Big Box' retailers, Ma and Pop stores, etc etc. Then I started looking at all the commercial vehicles I was passing (My Hummer doesn't like following anybody). It was truly breathtaking to look around me and see Capitalism and commerce at work.
While in Dallas, I drove through several residential districts. It was awesome to drive for miles and see nothing but mansion upon mansion upon mansion. I'm not talking about little 1000 square foot homes. I'm talking about half a million dollar and above kind of homes. It was incredible, and it made me proud to just drive through these neighborhoods.

Sometime in there, perhaps while passing yet another gated estate, I felt just a tinge of jealousy (I am weak, at least I admit it).
The minute I felt that twinge of jealousy for what my neighbor had, I discovered what drives the radical left wing of American Politics.

Jealousy.

Plain and simple.

For the wealthy leftists, this jealousy my be replaced by guilt, but the two are closely connected.

There is something about succes that the left simply hates, and success of The US is a prime example of this.
It is amazing to watch Political leaders, surrounded by historically unprecidented wealth and opulance, whine about how bad the US is.
Why do they do?
Simple, jealousy and guilt.

Jealous and greed for political gain, and guilt for getting it.
Pride for their Country is replaced with guilt for their success.
Thankfulness for the Country that provided them with their successes is replaced with loathing for the Foundations it was built upon.

It is like a husband beating his wife. Instead of fixing himself, he beats the person he claims to love the most.

Right now, the Grand Lady we call the United States of America is being savagely beaten by the dispicable liberal left wing rats of Democratic Party, and it is the duty of every decent American to stand up for the Honor of Lady Liberty.

If you saw your neighbor mercilessly beating his wife or child, would you stand by and do nothing?
No?
Then don't stand by while your Country is being raped and beaten by Democratic Party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home