March 29, 2007

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club."

Jack London




This quote caught my eye this morning, and has stuck with me, and convicted me, all day.

I, like many (I hope), have often found myself sitting around waiting for inspiration, and opportunity, to 'strike'. So the idea that I have to go after it with a club really grabbed my attention, and the more I thought about it, the more sense it made.

Look at Donald Trump. As much as I love to hate him, he is inspired by opportunity, and beats on it for all it is worth. I like that attitude, and want to have that same sort of drive or inspiration.

************************************************************************************

I am off to club at something, and hope it turns to opportunity.
If only someone were to read this blog and wish me luck.....hahah.

1 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger Patriot Action said...

Go get 'em!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home