August 29, 2008

McCain Palin

I haven't posted twice in 24 hours for a long time, but tonight is different.

Sarah Palin as VP has me so energized and optimistic that I can't help myself.

I thought Bush Cheney was exciting, and it was, but this is different. McCain is who he is, like it or hate it, but Mrs. Palin is what Republican's have been waiting for.

She is a fresh face, a lovely face, and a tough face.
She doesn't take crap from nobody and she has solidified the Conservative base like no one has ever dreamed of.

It is truly amazing how the Texan's I know have rallied behind her in just a few short hours. It is almost that we are voting for her as President, not McCain.

Things may change between now and November, but for now, Mrs. Palin, just tear up those damn dems. Tear em up and spit em out.
Good luck with that jack*** Biden. You are better than he ever dreamed of being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home